We collect the following information
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as address.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
Sharing your data, why we need to share and the benefits to our customers
We use a number of partners to help us provide the best possible service, understand what’s important to our customers, and improve what we sell. We sometimes need to share your data in order to achieve this, but we choose our partners carefully, and seek the maximum protection possible to keep your data as safe as possible. We also insist that their data is not shared with anyone else. If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the partners we may share your data with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems and processes.
- Operational companies who help us fulfil our obligations to you.
For example, delivery companies, debt recovery agencies, training providers, document storage companies, fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our communications with you.
- Google/Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
- Analytics/Data insight companies.
For example, to manage your data and ensure it is kept up to date; to help us better understand what you like or are interested in so we can send you personalised advertisements; to understand how you use our websites; to obtain feedback on your experience; to understand if you liked our promotions.
- Legal and enforcement bodies where we have a legal obligation or when it is necessary to protect us both.
- Our external professional advisers and insurers.
- In the event that Evolve Beauty Distribution is involved in the transfer of any division or the whole business as a going concern to new owners, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
The information we collect online is stored on Shopify. Payment details are not held by us as they are processed via payment gateways. We do not store your card details.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not wish to be contacted please tick the opt-out
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time emailing us at:
The data protection officer is Hannah Kirby.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at Hannah@evolvebeautydistribution.co.uk
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address so we can promptly correct this.